high school life be like ...
High school life
Ok this right here you are about to read is my totally honest and heart felt truth about my high school life or at least how I view it.
Hight school life is not at all how I thought it would be, believe it or not I always thought it be like the movies but... yeah, it's not that simple. First I want to say, you know that feeling that you have right before you do something, something you really think you need to do, but then when the moment comes your legs get all rubbery and you probably forgot exactly what you were going to do and the reason you are really there, well that's exactly how I feel right as I am writing this. You want to know why? It's because some unknown person who has lost something very precious of mine does not want to look for it and my inside are boiling because I... Well let's just say that no matter what I don't think that anyone really gets what they are looking for.
yea I can't finish right now but uuuuuf what I feel is deadly.
Comments
Post a Comment