"LIFE" Make the best of it
Lonely, Lonelier, Loneliest
You are only young once
A flower may get a chance to bloom again, but a person never really gets the chance to be young again. Although this may be my very first time writing a blog, I am feeling very optimistic and am up the challenge.
Here today I will be writing about what we all hear once in a while, things like Live your best life, Live life to the fullest and what not, so let's get into it
You know I learned a few things in all my years of primary, first was that I was never really alone I was surrounded by loads of people, but the only thing that was stopping them from being beside me...was me. I was never, ever, ever comfortable with those around me and always thought that most were out to get me, but I was sourly mistaken.
This I only realized when in high school, I had gotten more comfortable with those around me and even indulged into deeper depths than I even had my closest sibling, not to brag but I am a twin.
Though most are fascinated by the sheer thought I was always found dumbfounded at the sight of everyone being so …GoooGoooGaaGaa, but hey sometimes life be lifeing.
As I was saying I really got too comfortable in a way I even concluded to be dangerous. Everything I heard, I ended up blurting out I never thought to hold my tongue, and this became very evident in the 9th grade.
In all honesty, the ninth grade was the most tremendous and amusing grade, filled with laughter mockery distinguished fashion senses, glares, side eyes and all of the in between.
It may have taken time for me to adapt in the beginning, but I eventually got the hang of it. I won't lie I regret not taking the chances I got, now and again I would try to gauge why I did the things that I did, but I never quite grasp the reason.
A part of me teds to place all the blame on the fact that I was young and Soley naive, but even I know that is a not an excuse. I had enough mind and strength to make decisions that I thought concerned me
There were times I had opportunities if a lifetime, and because of pride or sheer embarrassment and fear of a huge blow to my pride along with whatever resonated inside I wafted them of like an unfavorable scent. A scent I now wish I had the mercy of inhaling again. I eventually found that destiny dooes not come twice.
The other thing I learned was that God was bigger than my: My shame, My doubt, My hurt, My mistakes and most of all my regrets.
So yeah, I was bound to make a mistake, hack even a dozen of them over and over. I learned that no one was perfect even if they really seemed to be. I had an imperfection and to think of it I still do, some imperfections are just better hidden than others.
This is my first and definitely not my last. I'll see you again later with another almost random and hopefully not the most boring topic next time. (Possibly tomorrow!!!!😁☆)
Comments
Post a Comment