The creeper in my mind is not the one in yours

 The creeper in the depths of my mind

Mental illness

Hello!! and welcome to my blog. This time I am focusing on blind sighted freak that creeps into minds to disembogue their way of logic and tantalize people's way of thinking. Mental health is worth the investment and most crucial part of oneself. The nurturing of the mind is the way to the nurturing of life.


Sure, I never really experienced what it feels like to be mentally ill but, I can imagine to some extent that the feeling of being treated in that manner must be gut-wrenching. A kind of feeling that would want to make me feel as though I would be swallowed by the ground.

The people who suffer from these conditions need our support as some can almost not control their what exactly they feel, their actions are affected, their way of thinking and other things I can only bare to imagine.

 I am not trying to victimize those who suffer from it but I am simply trying to raise as much awareness as I possibly can. They were never and will never be monsters, the only monster in this scenario is the person who decides that they are going to discriminate against those who suffer from the conditions.

Their conditions range from obsessive compulsive disorder to depression, and yet they endure everyday like it were a mere Saturday afternoon. I sincerely apologize to those who are reading this and may take offense, truly I am not trying to offend anyone but nonetheless.

What I found told me what we could do to try and either make life easier for them or to support them:

  • I/we could offer helping hands in show of support
  • communicate and find ways to make them feel good
  • and other

I know what most of you might be thinking "sure she's new, but clearly she's never written before, well I assure you this is the last of or at least second last of its kind.

Sure, this may not be exactly what most of you were looking forward to, but I can promise this is one of the last of its kind other than this I guarantee that everything else could be entirely different.

Mental health is a concern not a beast that waits to be unbound, but it is also that individuality that defines the mindset of a few of our own.

Come back again and I promise life will take a drastic reading turn!!!!

TOMORROW!!!!!😁 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

high school life be like ...

No veiwers

The creeper in the depths of my mind