FORBBIDEN LOVE

 

You can’t force things you know that aren’t meant to be, bounded and confounded, blinded by the love you no longer see

Hurt is a lesson but doing your utter best to make it will make it worsen

I don’t hate him you should know

I just have difficulty trying to keep my love on a low

He looks at me in a way I perceive may hide an aching heart of want and sheer love that needs a powerful shove

But I look above trying to see if it’s the way  

Perceiving a future where I feel I can do as I may, one where we both get our way

It’s not easy to say, you don’t choose who you love or how and what kind of thing it becomes when you walk away

But all I want is to make him stay

I want us to have a lasting day yes, where both of us get our way

 

This never-ending fight, I know it’s not right

But I don’t want to lose sight

… Of what I feel

 

For him, for me, for everyone I see

Love inbound, buried underground, never truly to be found

But out of it, I hear a sound

Of compassion and hope

Where truly I can abound

 

Love is action ad has nothing to do with fashion, looks and hair

Without them, one could still look fair

Who would be aware?

 

Doo it by the book, I say

 I am stuck on a hook, longing for just one look

 

Your glance, your stance you’ve got me in a trance

 I can’t stand you

… It

 

Even when you do something, wrong

All of that disappears into the fog

And will never last long

 

I don’t understand why I still love you

Like a stalker or a spy, one in love, truly from above 

But sly

With everyday passing by, I wanna walk up and say hi…

But I can’t…

I’m scared

 

I’ve got friends I should know, (I think)

Guy ones, so I could ask them to go with the flow

Not to let it show

Because I do not want to let you know…

But you do.

 

My feelings are bottled up, so full they tilt and spill over the cup

I need you, but…

You don’t need me

You’d turn away from me with glee

Because “I’m not worth it”

 

I’m sorry

I’m honestly nothing without you

Our story would be untrue

Characters would not come anew

Compassion would be few and nights cold and blue

While in the mornings, nothing would make sense most especially they dew…

 

You are my meaning, I am your definition

And together we are an

 Explanation,

 

So if you tell me we can’t be together than do so without 

Hesitation

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

high school life be like ...

No veiwers

The creeper in the depths of my mind