What I can’t feel

 

Stop telling me he was never here

Stop telling me I’ve been living a lie                                                            

I thought no one could severe the tie

Looks like this boat has also passed me by

 

I cant help it I’m angry

At him and everyone else who’s wronged me

Till when will they not see

 

I’ve already cried I’ve already tried

Maybe It’s not fair

They doo say life is unfair

 

Stop looking into my eyes

I can’t see all your lies

It seems you are a fake

Well, my mistake

 

He likes her, I know

But for some reason I don’t want to let go

He has already walked away

My life has been a staged play

 

Don’t judge me

Until you know me

Which no one actually does

But I don’t really make a fuss

 

I need to talk to her

I don’t hate her though

It’s only friendship I show

To him I can’t be

Because he’ll never see

 

I’m with him now but

Virtually

Anything can be done to bring us together

Compassionately

Our fate is short even after all my effort

Stop talking about him around me

He crushed my soul mercilessly

 

I gave him signs

It seems his eyes dined

He killed someone with a stare

But I still feel my love is bare

 

I know you like her

I like her too

The both of you can ride together

Because your love is light as a feather

And you’re strong

So fore ever, I’ll try not to tag along or do you any wrong

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

high school life be like ...

No veiwers

The creeper in the depths of my mind